It really bothers me how the writers just decide to write-out Emma’s “superpower” of being able to tell if people are lying. It was a big deal season 1 and now it’s gone. I guess it could be explained away as, “everyone has magic now so they could manipulate that power” but someone ought to mention it. I always thought that was neat and would come in handy and now it’s like “nope. You can see a dog’s memories though”
1) The mother-son hug <3
2) David was doing dishes (dish towel on the sholder) HAHA
3) How protective David is being standing close to his daughter and grandson
4) The ‘shut up I’m gonna punch you in your face’ look David has on looking at Gold
hahaha this is actually funny because i feel like ginnifer would say something like this since she’s the queen of Disney
Its not right how much I laughed at this :L
“You remember Claude! You don’t? You killed him in the cell block! How don’t you remember Claude? He was truly an amazing man, always brought the fruit cake to the Christmas party. I remember this one time on charades night he did this flawless impression of Snow. It was truly something to be remembered. Oh Claude, and this one night on my 21st birthday, Leopold didn’t remember of course so him, Kenneth and Morgan surprised me with this personalized saddle for Rocinante and then they took me riding up to firefly hill because they knew that place was special to me. I’m going to miss Claude.”
“I hope that Emma doesn’t end up with anyone, romantically speaking. I think that I’d much rather see the resolution of her family and abandonment issues, and for that to be her happy ending, rather than necessarily ending up with someone.”
it’s been quite handy so far
- RED SNOW MADE ME CRY omg I love them so much
- I also loved Red and Belle they were so cute :)
- I liked Regina in this episode, which is why I’m refusing to read any Evil Regal commentary; reading how “wronged” she supposedly was (IDK, I just read people complaining about people complaining on my dash) will make me go into a rage of CHARMING ISN’T OBLIGATED TO BE NICE TO HER BECAUSE REASONS and I don’t want to. I’m gonna be calm.
- I guess I was the only one who didn’t see sexual chemistry between Charming and Red? They had lovely chemistry, but none of it was sexual. It was just a lovely, platonic bromance :) or whatever it is called when it’s a guy and a girl.
- There was nothing really interesting about the flashbacks, but it was all worth it for that lovely Red and Snow scene at the end. It made me cry seriously. It’s only the second scene this season that made me cry.
- King George is the most riduculous villain.
AGREED WITH EVERYTHING.
OMG, Red and Snow - I was literally hugging my pillow and making mewling kitten sounds at all their scenes. I love this show and it’s exploration of relationships between women and they so positive. Thank you show.
ha ha, WTH about Regina? Look, I like Regina, too, as an interesting and layered character but she stole people’s lives. Charming lost 28 YEARS with this wife and his daughter’s ENTIRE CHILDHOOD because of her. Uh, I’m pretty sure he is treating her really well considering. He is not obligated to be nicey-nice with her, I’m surprised Regina is getting treated as well as she is by the townspeople, tbh. I think it speaks to them more than to her.
Are people actually seeing chemistry between Red and Charming?! Watching it I was kind of dreading that would happen.
It was so wonderful to see a man and woman being meaningful, close friends and caring deeply about each other (enough that Ruby didn’t attack David when he came to bring her the cloak, and David believing in Ruby even when she didn’t believe in herself) and have it not be anything sexual at all even a little bit. Women aren’t default sex objects and David gets it yey! It was so refreshing and wonderful that Charming/David and Red/Ruby can be so close without any ‘gasp gasp! what about snow!’ because they both love Snow and she trusts them and David/Ruby are so BROTP right now, I’d dissolve into a forth of blind fandom rage if I saw someone shipping them so best I stay out of the tag I guess ha ha…
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO REALLY WANTS TO SEE KATHERINE AND HER HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL COACH BEAU JUST TO CONFIRM THEY ARE DOING AWESOME?!